Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Dolly Parton Reveals the Secret to Her Lasting and Happy Marriage with Carl Dean"


 

Dolly Parton and Carl Dean shared nearly 60 years of marriage, with Dean being her steadfast supporter throughout their journey together. But what was the secret to their lasting love?

“Well, I stay gone!" Parton humorously told Knox News in 2011. “It's like it stays new.”read more...

Despite her busy career and travels, Parton cherished coming home to Dean, who preferred a private life away from the spotlight.

“We have our things that we do together, and we're good friends. We love and respect each other,” she said. “I think that's the key to most of it, because we like each other a lot.”

Dean, a famously private figure, passed away on March 3 in Nashville, as Parton announced on social media. The couple, who married in 1966, did not have children but built a life filled with love and companionship.

“Carl and I spent many wonderful years together. Words can’t do justice to the love we shared for over 60 years,” Parton said in a heartfelt statement.read more...

Post a Comment

0 Comments